Humana is hiring work from home in all 50 states!
Humana is one of the largest health insurance companies in America. Humana has over 20 million members. Humana makes over $64 billion a year! This company is hiring work at home inbound contact reps in the United States.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Humana work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
Humana is continuing to grow nationwide! We have several new Inbound Contact Representatives openings that will have the pleasure of taking inbound calls from our Medicare Members and provide excellent service and support. These roles will be 100% work at home. These are amazing opportunities to join a Fortune 100 company that continuous to expand and grow!!
The Inbound Contacts Representative 2 represents the Humana by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries from Medicare Members. These Inbound Contact Representative 2 strives to provide the providers a resolution or path way to resolution on each call while providing a perfect call experience. These roles will be on a Monday-Friday schedule with shifts between 7:45 am – 9:00 pm EST (M-F), some weekends during peak season.
What we need your help with:
The Inbound Contact Representative 2 addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members.
- Handle 40-50 inbound calls daily from members in a fast-paced inbound call center environment
- Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it.
- Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are typically focused on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments.
- Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction.
- Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
COME GROW WITH HUMANA! BENEFITS DAY ONE – STELLAR 401K MATCH – PAID TIME OFF – TUTION ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS – STELLAR WELLNESS/REWARDS PROGRAM
What you need for success! – Required Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Must be available to work any shift between the hours of 7:45 am – 9:00 pm EST (M-F), some weekends during peak season
- Virtual Training will start day one of employment and run the first 11 weeks with a schedule of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm EST. Attendance is vital for success so no time off is allowed during training and 50 days following.
- Demonstrated experience with providing strong customer service and attention to details while listening on calls
- Prior experience managing multiple or competing priorities, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
- Prior experience effectively communicating with customers verbally and listening to their needs
Work at Home Requirements
- Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 10×1 (10mbs download x 1mbs upload) is required.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
What you need to be STAND OUT among the crowd! : Preferred Qualifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior inbound call center or related customer service experience
- Prior Healthcare experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government.
Scheduled Weekly Hours