Dish is one of the largest television providers in the United States. This company provides services to over 9 million customers. They make over $12 billion a year! They own a huge phone brand names Boostmobile. This television giant is hiring work at home customer experience associates in some states now!
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
We have Customer Experience agents across the country helping drive our mission forward from the comfort and safety of their homes. DISH’s first priority is customer experience, and our agents excel at simplifying lives and helping communities get the most from their TV experience.
Our customer base is centered around the heart of hometown America. We’re proud to offer exclusive TV packages for first responders, health care workers, military and veterans, and some of the most dedicated community members we are honored to call customers, friends, and neighbors.
For over 30 years we have been tuned in to the needs of customers. It’s why we’ve earned the J.D. Power accolade of being #1 in Overall Customer Service five years in a row, and #1 in overall Customer Satisfaction three years in a row.
As a customer experience representative, you will serve as an information resource for billing, programming, and troubleshooting questions – including suggesting ways for existing customers to get the most value and enjoyment from their DISH experience. If you like to solve problems and interact with people from across the country or maybe just a few towns over, this is the spot for you! In this role, you will:
- Communicate the value of our products and share ways for customers to get the most from DISH
- Transform into the best customer support advocate in the business, engaging with a diverse consumer base to provide solutions for customer needs and technical issues
- Establish long-term customer relationships
- Back-to-back phone calls with customers throughout the entirety of your shift
What’s in it for you?
- This is a Full Time, Work-From-Home position #remote
- Average first-year salaries over $30,000
- Top first-year agents averaging over $40,000
- 5% increase to your starting rate upon completing training
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) Investments
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary DISH programming
- Highly-discounted Sling subscription
- Discounted phone plans on Boost Mobile
- Opportunity is our greatest benefit
- Our representatives are built to work hard and rise. We offer defined career ladders and extensive opportunity for upward mobility.
- We encourage personal and professional growth by supporting you with all the virtual tools to advance your career.
We are looking for determined, energetic individuals to provide excellent customer service by answering inbound technical and service calls from the comfort of your home.
Ideal representatives have:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- Six months of related customer service and troubleshooting experience and/or training
- An openness to being coachable and a desire to learn new techniques
All representatives must have:
- Ability to work and remain engaged on the phone throughout the entirety of your shift
- This job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during work hours
- Superb attendance
- Flexibility to work hours that mirror our customers’ needs
- Tech savviness with the ability to smoothly operate Windows OS desktop computer
- Ability to multitask; speaking with customers while logging information and navigating multiple programs
Where you’ll be working:
You’ll be working from home! At DISH, we understand the modern employee may need to operate fast on their feet and out of the office. Working from home allows you to perform a professional workday from the comfort of your home.
As a Work-at-Home (WAH) employee, you will have additional responsibilities concerning your home environment and the requirements regarding the capabilities of your computer and mobile device.
Work-at-Home Technical Requirements:
Computer & Accessories
- DISH will supply a PC tower loaded with all of the software necessary for your employment. This tower is not Bluetooth enabled. All equipment must be wired.
- You are responsible for providing the following accessories to connect to the PC tower:
- USB Keyboard and Mouse
- Noise-canceling USB headset that is not Bluetooth
- Jabra BIZ 1500, Logitech h390 or Sennheiser SC60 recommended
- TWO computer monitors at least 19” in size
- Monitors must connect to the PC tower using a VGA, Displayport, or DVI/HDMI via DisplayPort converter cord, pictured below
- USB Web camera
- Ethernet cable long enough to connect directly from your work location to your Internet router location
- Stable Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP internet connection with minimum 25 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed with 99% uptime and no bandwidth or data caps
- Wired ethernet between modem and PC without the use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
- Smartphone capable of placing and receiving voice and video calls, SMS messages with access to the App store
Home Environment and Work Space
- Dedicated home office workspace, preferably a separate room with its own door
- Adequate space to set up the workstation
- Ability to hardwire internet, plug directly into your router
- Three power connections- either three outlets or a power strip (one for each monitor and one for the PC tower)
- Agents are responsible for maintaining the workspace in a safe condition
- Personal disruptions are not allowed during scheduled hours and should not be audible in background noise. This includes but not limited to:
- Children playing
- Dogs barking
- Loud music
- Non-work-related phone calls
- Family members/roommates
- You are scheduled on the phone throughout the entirety of your shift. It’s essential to understand this job does not allow flexibility to answer the door or be on-call care for others during work hours.
All costs to meet and maintain these requirements are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH, except where required by law.