Alorica is hiring work from home in the USA!
Alorica is a global leader in customer service and experience. This customer service giant employs thousands of people across the globe. They provide customer service to many Fortune 500 companies. This company is hiring remote lead customer experience agents anywhere in the US.
We are participants in the Amazon Associates program and other affiliate programs. There are referral links on this page, and I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my link. Thank you.
If you are not interested in this Alorica work at home job, you can attend a FREE work at home workshop here. Caitlin Pyle, multi-millionaire work at home mentor will show you how to work from home as a proofreader and makeup to $60/hr! HEAD HERE to begin your work-at-home career.
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist members of an elite health care company with all of their benefit needs
- Going above and beyond for the members and assist them in every way possible
- Build relationships with the members and follow up with them
- Talks to members over the phone, email, online chat or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Maintains and updates members information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Responds to requests for assistance.
- Tracks call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
WHY JOIN US?
As an employee, you may receive:
• Paid training
• Flexible training schedules
• Medical and dental benefits
• Paid time off
• Paid holiday and sick time
• Retirement planning options (401(k))
• Employee discounts through client programs
Working with us means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, collections, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. We offer fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
• Customer service experience a plus
• Phone-related customer service a major plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
• Bilingual language skills a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
• Ability to use phone and computer systems
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong listening/comprehension skills
• Ability to stay composed and objective
• Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
• A climate controlled, contact center environment – filled with amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional dance-off
• Constant usage of phone and computer systems